Friday, July 11, 2008

I didn't die



I was just on vacation. It was my birthday on the fourth of July and the crew and I went on a little roadtrip/vacation. But I'm back (physically, not mentally. never mentally) and will be up and running fully next week.

I leave you with this fabulous video for the horrible song that is I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. Did you catch her performance on So You Think You Can Dance last night? I didn't like it at all. But thank god Comfort's gone.

PS - If your friends think it's "fun" idea to go to Tijuana to see a donkey show, just say no. Especially if you never thought a career in prostitution was an option.

9 Comments:

  1. B said...
    Yaaaay! I was wondering where you went. The workdays were tough without your craziness. But glad you had fuuun. Okayyyy, just saw your mensaje. Goin' to MIA too, uh? Enjoyyyy. And next week, I'm gon need you to gets a postin'. Heheheee...
    Secretista said...
    Yayyy. You're back!

    I hate that song!!

    Yes! You have to make me some yummy cupcakes!!
    Secretista said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Cate said...
    i actually like "i kissed a girl" and i like the video too. but i didn't see her performance on "so you think you can dance". maybe it's on youtube!
    Kira Aderne said...
    great you are back!!

    a kiss
    beautylogicblog said...
    Yahh you're back. you're a cancer like me! love it.
    Ella Gregory said...
    I finally watched America's Next Top Model after reading about it loads on your blog. I wanted Anya to win though not Whitney, I think Anya took better pictures!
    Katelin said...
    just say no to a donkey show, just say no, eeek.

    and welcome back :)
    Blicious said...
    a donkey show?! o my.......

Post a Comment