Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quote Of The Day:



MY DECISION FOR A SHOT AT LOVE...

So here we all are....and here I am with MY decision on who I want a shot at love with....I must tell you all that between Dani and Bobby, it was a very hard decision. In the beginning it was all fun and games, but as my feelings started to get involved, things got harder and harder and then in my mind I wish I had never signed up to do the show. Who would have thought I would fall in love with both people?

So here I am with Bobby. Yes, I know a lot of you wanted me to pick Dani, and so did I.....but at the end of the day, I felt as though Dani and I became SOOOO close that I didn't want to ruin such a great friendship that we had built together. You know usually on these type of dating reality shows, things never tend to work out in the end because it gets all weird and awkward between 2 lovers....and so that is why I did not choose Dani as my lover, but as my closest friend. This way we would never have to "END" things between us. Also the fact that Dani is doing quite well for many reasons and I am happy for her:

1) She's really famous now
2) The world loves her
3) She's getting more girls throwing themselves at her then ever before in her life
4) She's really famous now

Ok so there you have it. Everyone wins......except for me I guess....I think I found love, and then the world bashes me for putting out my feelings. It was hard doing this show for me and my heart broke many times over, but I knew that this was an important journey and I knew SOMEONE had to take charge......and I guess God put it all on me. At the end of the day I just wish everyone happiness and I will never regret that I did this show. It was an experience of a lifetime and I am glad to have all of you, my friends, come along with me on the ride......cheers!

Love
Tila

PS-See us all together again for the REUNION show coming up next week! We are all very happy, with how things turned out...including Dani. She is pimpin now! So if we can all get along, then I hope you all can as well.....

STFU, bitch. Ugh, thank god she "found love" that way we wouldn't have to sit through watching her on season two of Shot At Love.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment