Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not My Batman!!!



And future baby daddy. Christian Bale turned himself in to police yesterday after his mother and sister filed an assault complaint against him. They filed the complaint yesterday saying he assaulted them on Sunday. The police didn't question him immediately because of the Batman premiere. Christian later turned himself in and is still being held for questioning.

If this is true, that's fucked up. I've been beat up by my brother (sad, but true) and it's not pretty. On the other hand assault isn't battery. Not that I'm saying it's acceptable, though. And since we don't know what happened, I'm reserving judgement until later.

Here's some picture of Christian and his wife at the London premiere of The Dark Knight aka the best movie ever.

6 Comments:

  1. Katelin said...
    i heard it was for verbal assault, which makes me feel a little bit better.
    Blicious said...
    i awarded you the Premio award! TAG! :)
    Da Fashionista said...
    i think it's just them trying to get money. refuse to believe it.
    WAT said...
    What's wrong with Bale's nose?
    Unknown said...
    Say it ain't so!
    Anonymous said...
    OOOH I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE!!!
    he's amazing!

Post a Comment