Thursday, June 26, 2008

Movie Of The Week:



Ewan Mcgregor and Christian Bale. That alone should be reason for you to see it. But it gets better. Velvet Goldmine is a movie about glam rock popstar Brian Slade (played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers), who happens to be loosely based on David Bowie during his Ziggy Stardust phase. Ewan Mcgregor plays Curt Wilde, who is loosely based on Iggy Pop. The movie is a total mindfuck of inspiration. It's got an amazing soundtrack and did I mention that Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale totally go at it in this. Hot. The movie also stars Toni Collette and Edie Izzard.



Here's the most amazing thing ever on the planet.

3 Comments:

  1. Molly :] said...
    It does look good! :) xxx
    WAT said...
    I loved the movie! I sure did. Thanks for reminding me, I gots to download the music from it. It was truly enjoyable!
    SICK. said...
    oh my goodness, i watched the second video first, and i'm alone in my house overnight, and that green thing scared the hell out of me.
    but then i watched the first video, and i really really want to see this movie.
    really.


    x.
    jessica

Post a Comment