Thursday, June 26, 2008

Celeb Sex Tape



As you probably already know, Verne Troyer aka Mini Me aka the dude who peed on the floor in The Surreal Life has a sex tape out. Methinks it's all for publicity for that shitty ass Love Guru movie. Thank god it bombed at the box office.

Anywhoo, you can check out a teaser clip here. But I warn you, do not watch if you have recently eaten. When I say recently, I mean in the last 24-hours.

That being said I'm totally downloading that shit when it gets out.

5 Comments:

  1. beautylogicblog said...
    lmaoooooooooo, i a dying to see this.
    B said...
    No.

    I really did die this time.
    EvaAmarri said...
    Ahhh no. I don't think i could watch that
    Diana Coronado said...
    Hahaha, o my god !!
    WAT said...
    HOW VILE!

Post a Comment