Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Because this pretty much sums me up...


I've been tagged by the fabulous Molly at Ashcan Rantings and by Fashion Ivy, so I've decided to combine the tags and make one post about, well, me.

First up, 5 things:
5 Things found in my bag: Pink princess coin purse, 2001 holiday Mac bag/brush set, a friends' business card, 3 hair ties and a jeweled pill case.

5 Favorite Things in my room: my dog is usually in there, my huge jewelry dresser, my bed which is really comfortable, a photograph of myself an ex took post coitus hanging above my bed, and my black candle holders a friend bought me.

5 Things I've always wanted to do: Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Live in Paris, Live in Rome and find the fountain of youth.

5 Things I'm currently into: Astrology, Psychology, The Lord of the Rings trilogy (movies, not books), Miranda! and knitting/crocheting.

5 Impressions on Molly(Ashchan Rantings)-person who tagged you: Psychadelic, free spirit, groovy girl with an amazing sense of music, fashion and humor. I think that's five, right?

And on to six little things about moi:

1)My favorite movies of all time are Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, Cidade de Deus and Lucia y El Sexo. I can watch them over and over again and still get that same feeling I got the first time I watched them.

2)I'm not a priss, but I consider myself to be a girly girl. Although I curse like a sailor, I don't like burping or spitting or any of that stuff. I always (usually) cross my legs when I wear skirts and I keep my nails clean. I also have to bathe twice a day. I've never gone real camping because of this. I'm ok with that.

3)My dog is like my child. I love that crazy bitch. I feel bad (for about a minute) for kicking her out of the bedroom when the bf comes over, so I set up some blankets for her on the couch. She still scratches the door at some point in the middle of the night, though.

4)I'm anal rententive. Things have to be in a specific order, like files on my computer, for example. I've spent hours organizing things and to be honest, it relaxes me. I can sit at the computer or even my mom's messy cupboard and take everything out, clean it, and put it all back together in an orderly fashion.

5)I love reading V.C. Andrews books. They're totally creapy and incestuous, but they remind me of novelas (latin american soap operas) and are usually always entertaining.

6)I'm not really romantic and am usually "the guy" in my relationships. I remember an ex lit all these candles and all I could think about was the mess the wax would make. And don't get me started on flowers.

I tag Zoe, WAT, One Teal Rat, Mey, and The New Jack. Choose which one you'd prefer to do.

3 Comments:

  1. Julie Q said...
    you had me at 2001 holiday MAC bag/brush set..
    molly said...
    ohh thank you so much :)
    ive been really into astrology lately too!
    so....whats your sign? ;)
    Zoƫ said...
    pisces here
    :D

Post a Comment