Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beauty Tip Of The Day:



I have really oily skin and live in humidity hell (Florida), so when I want to feel "fresh", I use this Mint Julep mask. It's really cheap which = bonus, and it actually works. I don't suffer from acne, but everytime I've had a problem or two, the mask also takes care of it. I'm usually a product snob when it comes to my face, but I swear by this stuff.

The only downside is that it's green so you look like an alien for about an hour but it usually leaves my face feeling smooth, so it's worth it.

You can find it at any Walmart or supermarket, or you can go here.

2 Comments:

  1. WAT said...
    I have this at home, but the tube version.
    Zoƫ said...
    same with me too

    and i've read somewhere that milk of magnesia does wonders for oily skin too, i know it sounds strange lol

    i've yet to try it for myself...maybe when i get around to buying it

Post a Comment