Wednesday, November 28, 2007




Christina Aguilera bared all for the cover of Marie Claire, posing naked for the magazine's January issue. She also opens up about how she got pregnant:

"We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time -- except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here... I'm like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?"

Super Sperm? I'm honestly going to picture Jordan Bratman's head on a sperm every time I see him, now. Ugh, thank you X-Tina, for the visual. She also talks about being "outed" by Paris, who called her the "most beautiful pregnant woman" at a VMA's pre-party in Vegas.

"Because I hadn't said anything, people thought I was trying to keep it this big, bad secret, and that's not the case at all. I just wasn't commenting. I'm not being like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant!' I'm not that girl."

Thank you. She didn't deny it like other famewhores (cough::J-Lo::cough), she just didn't talk about it.

She looks gorgeous on the cover, but you know they're photoshopped to all hell. I still love her, though.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment