Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holy Mother ....



I'm thinking I may have jumped the gun on the Cover Of The Week because this has to be the Cover Of The Year, right there.

In Touch weekly claims that Britney Spears is pregnant and that when they contacted her boyfriend/music producer JR Rotem, he confirmed that it was true by saying "It's true". SCANDAL!

How sad is that! I mean, all joking aside, Britney is not in any state to be having a baby! She lost custody of her first two and now she's having another one! Although I despise Britney and her career, I have to feel bad for her because she's clearly not well and has people around her who don't truly care about her and now she's pregnant! Ugh. Angelina needs to go and adopt that baby, stat!

Update: Sam Lufti, resident Britney hanger-on claims that the story is 100% false and that JR Rotem is lying. He texted into Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning and said that it was fake.
"It’s fake. Completely fake. Just wrapped her video. Going home to sleep."

I'm going to believe Sam on this one. Didn't she just get a tummy-tuck? I mean, I thought you couldn't get pregnant right after having one of those.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment