Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ohhhhhhh, Dearie Me



Lily Allen has gotten her own show! Lily Allen and Friends is going to be airing early next year on BBC3 and will be based primarily on her relationship with her online friends.

The show, which will be presented in talk show format, will feature artists that Lily and her friends/fans enjoy and will allow her friends/fans to post questions which will by answered by the guests. It is even going to allow her friends/fans to host segments of their own.

Danny Cohen, BBC3 controller, explains:

"Lily Allen And Friends will have its own unique identity as the audience will be intrinsic to the shows content via social networking," he added.

"Lily launched herself on the web and is the perfect host for this exciting new show."

Lily adds:

"I'm so excited that BBC3 are giving me this chance. It's something I intend to have lots of fun with and I have some great ideas for the show."

I actually think it's a cool concept, but Graham Norton did something very similar on his show among many others so it's not like it's an original concept. But it does seem like it would be loads of fun to watch. I vote for Amy Winehouse and hubby as her first guest, y'all with me?!?!?!

Source

1 Comment:

  1. Julie Q said...
    She's also the new Agent Provocateur girl. Not sure she's going to make me run out to go buy undies anytime soon!

Post a Comment