Wednesday, November 7, 2007



The NY Post is reporting that Mandy Moore and Matthew Perry went out on a date in Beverly Hills. A source tells them that, "He was already seated and waited for her for 15 minutes until she arrived. He stood up to greet her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They were holding hands across the table and being really close and laughing a lot the whole time."

I'd hit it. Matthew, not Mandy. I went to school about a block away from her school and she was a beeatch in H.S. I know, I shouldn't hold that against her because I wasn't the nicest person in H.S. either, but still. I'm immature, I know this.

I do have to admit that How To Deal is one of my favorite guilty pleasures and although her hair looked cute short, it looks better longer now.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment