Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Linda "Hogan" Bollea has filed for divorce from Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea. She filed the papers last Wednesday and didn't even bother to tell her husband. Some speculate that the marriage has been over for a while now and that could be true, because when contacted by a Florida newspaper, Hulk didn't know anything about the divorce. He is now asking that people give his family some privacy.

"Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through. I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

Oh, bullshit. I smell a publicity stunt here. Have you watched their show? It makes The Hills look like a real reality show. I'm guessing they want to fan the heat away from their underage drinking son who got his license suspended. Or they want more publicity so their show can get picked up while they work through it.

I'm sorry, but when you invite cameras into your home to detail pretty much every moment of your lives to help further your daughter's singing career, than you're going to be talked about in the good times and the bad. Deal with it.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment