Tuesday, November 27, 2007



David, one of the geeks on Beauty and the Geek, needs a date and his "friends" have taken up a website asking for women in the Boston area to go out on a date with Dave. No joke.

If you or anyone you know live in the Boston Metropolitan area and would like to date that hunky slab of meat, apply here.

If you bitches make it on a date with him, you better give me full details. Fuck it, call my ass and let me listen in on a date, that shit has to be entertaining.

P.S. - He's a live-action role player. It's like role playing in bed without the sex. Pretty much. Which defeats the purpose, if you ask me...

Source VIA ONTD

2 Comments:

  1. Julie Q said...
    Oh its on! My friends will be ALL OVER this!!! Maybe Jessica Simpson will go on a date with him :)
    LBIC said...
    OMG that's right, I totally forgot she was all up on the Boston boys. If there is a god, she/he needs to make that happen. Can you picture the children!?!?!?

Post a Comment