Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Heifers



So I'm watching the Food Network this weekend and I see this little spot on UnWrapped (aaah! Marc Summers!) for eCreamery Ice Cream. The online store lets you choose your own flavors of ice cream and they make it and ship it out to you for you to enjoy. How freaking fun is that! Until I found out that a gallon will cost you around $90.00 and shipping is $38.00 per gallon!

I'm going to stick with Cold Stone. All I wanted was white chocolate with gummy bears. Sigh. If there's anybody in Omaha, Nebraska, where the store is located, let me know how good the ice cream is and what flavor is your favorite.

Which reminds me, melting gummy bears in the microwave for like 15 seconds is the best thing ever! The gooey goodness is to die for. Try it, I dare you.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment