Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blame Walmart



Britney Spears will most likely have the number one album, not because her CD Blackout, sold the most copies, but because The Eagles, who outsold Britney, only sold their CD at Walmart. Britney sold 325,000 copies of her first studio album in four years, which is pretty impressive considering it's Britney, bitch. The Eagles only sold their CD, Long Road Out of Eden, at Walmart and on their website, but nearly doubled Britney's numbers, rumored to be selling more than 700,000 copies.

Walmart needs to report that ish ASAP! And no, I will not stop using, it's Britney, bitch. I'm addicted to it.

P.S. - Why are people still buying their CD's at Walmart? Don't they censor the crap out of them? I get that they were pretty much the only people selling The Eagles, but still.

P.P.S. - One of my exes (I have many) used to be so against Walmart he'd go into a little tiraid everytime someone mentioned them. Little did he know that's where I used to buy all of the food at my place, which he happily consumed. Super Walmart is the shit.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment