Friday, October 26, 2007

She's Still A Bitch



Natalie Portman's publicist has shot back at claims that Nat-Nat stated she regreted the nude scene she did in Hotel Chevalier. It was previously reported that Nat-Nat wrote about her regrets in an essay for Parade magazine.

She says, "I'm really sorry I didn't listen to my intuition. From now on, I'm going to trust my gut more. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is say no."

Her publicist, Kelly Bush, states that she didn't specifically talk about Hotel Chevalier, that she was actually talking about a torture scene in Goya's Ghosts, in which a body double was used.

"We say that Portman regrets doing a nude scene in the movie Hotel Chevalier. This is wrong. When Portman writes about this in Parade, she does not mention a specific movie title. She tells us she was referring to a torture scene with a body double in Goya's Ghosts, which was taken out of context and leaked onto the Internet. Portman is very happy with Hotel Chevalier and proud of her work in the film."

Whatever, she can regret whatever she wants but she's still a bitch. Maybe she was pissed that I was at the premiere party for Paris, je t'aime and she knew I blew her ex (we're just friends, he got me in and it was a long time ago, whatever) but that still doesn't excuse her bitchy behavior to everyone else at that party. Just sayin'. Emily Mortimer was nice.

That being said just because she's a bitch on the personal front doesn't mean that I don't think she's doing amazing things with her fame. Not only is she shedding light to many issues around the world that need our help but she's a better role model for kids than Paris, Jessica and especially Brit-tit.





Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment