Friday, June 6, 2008



Brandon Brown, Bobby's son, is claiming that he banged Lindsay Lohan in a bathroom. Let the fun begin!

“Me and Lindsay got really, really close. She followed me to the bathroom during a private party, and, well, we basically got together. I think she knew who I was when she first saw me. We were just staring at each other and she walked by. I walked into the bathroom and she followed me in.”

Hey Brandon. It's "Lindsay and I". Asshole. He should have taken a page from Ray J's book and videotaped it so he could sell it.

Here's more of Lindsay with her life partner BFF, Samantha Ronson.

PS - I really, really love LiLo's entire outfit. I need to buy those jeans. And don't get me started on those shoes.



Source

5 Comments:

  1. Kira Aderne said...
    she is really getting better..
    that´s great!

    a kiss!
    molly said...
    i just love how she dresses, shes so stylish!
    i really dont care if shes a slut or bisexual...thats her business
    New Jack said...
    ummmm thats cause Lindsay is fabulous and her outfits are mostly always bangin, you need to do some research STAT and find out where those jeans and shoes are from and CC: me on that..
    saray said...
    hahahahha

    I really loke her shoes!
    Secretista said...
    Well this is interesting!!

Post a Comment