Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quote Of The Day:



“I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which I think is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who have said, ‘You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are.’ I’m young and have a lot of hormones—I’m always in the mood! But I like sex with one person when I’m in a relationship. Sex with random people who I’ve met at clubs is not really my thing. I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I’d rather have sex with Brian [Austin Green] all the time than leave the house. He doesn’t mind.”

-Megan Fox

I actually agree with her. If a guy likes sex, he's just being a guy but if a girl likes sex, she's a dirty whore. And if I were dating David Silver, I'd want to bang him all day too. Though he did peak during "The College Years".

4 Comments:

  1. Kira Aderne said...
    she is really great!

    a kiss,
    see you!
    B said...
    Okay, I feel the same way.
    HA!

    ...in reference to her quote.
    Secretista said...
    Very true!
    WAT said...
    A lot of str8 guys are hating Brian Austin Green right now. LOL!

Post a Comment