Thursday, June 12, 2008

Free Ice Pops!!!



Can I just start this off by saying I'm completely obsessed with ice pops. I eat them pretty much every day of the year. Which come to think of it, isn't saying much since I live in Orlando, but whatever.

Amy Winehouse was caught giving ice pops to the kids outside her house. Are there kids just loitering in front of her house all the time? What are they waiting for? And where the hell are their parents?

I would totally slurp on one of Amy's ice pops. Not only would I get high as all fuck, but I'd cool myself off from this excruciating heat. Not that I'm saying they're laced with anything...

3 Comments:

  1. B said...
    Please be quiet. I f-ing loooove ice pops. I could eat 5 in a row. And the blue or red ones=heaven. I'm mad chick has time to put on that thick eyeliner but ain't got time to put on a shirt or some shoes.

    No entiendo.
    Twinkle Twinkle said...
    This makes me sooo sad! I love Amy Winehouse - Why is she looking like this!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, she looks awful (((

Post a Comment