Friday, June 27, 2008

Duh News Of The Day



There's an interview with Amy Winehouse in the new issue of Rolling Stone, where she talks about the two loves of her life, Blake Incarcerated and drugs.

With her husband gone, Winehouse slid into a despondent place. She canceled her tour at the end of 2007, saying, “I can’t give it my all onstage without my Blake.” And in January, after a clip of her smoking crack was released to the tabloid The Sun, she was sent to rehab by her record label again. She didn’t stay long, and she happily tells me she did drugs the whole time…

Winehouse says all of this is the product of heartbreak from being separated from her true love, whose name appears in a little heart pin she often wears in her hair. “To be honest, my husband’s away, I’m bored, I’m young,” Winehouse tells me. “I felt like there was nothing to live for. It’s just been a low ebb.”

As much fun it is to make fun of her (I'm evil and going to hell, but what's new), I do feel bad for her. Sure she's doing it to herself, but she's a crackhead! Crackheads don't know better.

Read the rest of the article at the source. Trust me, it's worth it.

Source

1 Comment:

  1. WendyB said...
    That was a great story. Sad, but great.

Post a Comment