Thursday, June 26, 2008

Amazing



I haven't watched any of the previous seasons of So You Think You Can Dance, but I'm really, really loving this show. Napoleon and Tabitha are apparently new choreographers and they're killing it. KILLING IT. Their routine for Mark and Chelsie, my favorite couple, was AMAZING last night. I think the judges liked Joshua and Katee the best, and I honestly don't know why. They were my favorite the first week:


But last night it was just ok:


They were good, don't get me wrong, but I think Mark and Chelsie were a million times better.

PS-Last year's Samba between Lacey and Danny was a million times better, imo, and actually included samba in the routine.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm totally with you on your two favorite couple on DWTS this year. Joshua was a favorite from the start. Twitch and Kerrington round out my top three couples. The rest are good, but these three couples are the ones to beat!

Post a Comment