Wednesday, March 26, 2008



I know that's not how Sally's original speech went, but whatever. I'm owning it. The fabulously amazing Heidi awarded me with an Excellent Blogger. I'd like to thank my new jelly bean diet for making me somewhat delusional but as my friends say, always entertaining. I'd also like to thank my dog Yoda (Llora) because bitch is fierce. And I'd like to dedicate this to Coco, Mariah, Jordan and Victoria. For always motivating the skinny big breasted blonde woman with an eight octave range inside of me.

Moving on, I'd like to nominate the following fabulous bitches. If I didn't nominate you that doesn't mean I don't love you. Because you know I love all you bitches.

Molly

Fashion Ivy

Zoë

Jax Poetic

Zoe and Jessica

The New Jack

WAT

F.U.

The Ex

Katelin

8 Comments:

  1. The Ex said...
    AWESOME! Thank you!
    SICK. said...
    seriously ? thanks so so so much !!
    i thinbk i speak onb behalf of both zoë & i when i say that this is much appreciated :]


    "For always motivating the skinny big breasted blonde woman with an eight octave range inside of me."
    hahhahaa.
    your dog's name is yoda !? that's so amazing !!



    x.
    jessica
    molly said...
    wow thank you sooo much
    its just an honour to be called a fabulous bitch by you...i know im in good company!
    Riley said...
    that. is. awesome. thank you so much! =0D

    The blog rating is so very accurate, your blog is fantastic.
    Katelin said...
    aw thank you! :)
    EvaAmarri said...
    Thank you so much. Forget the oscars. I can now die happy.
    WAT said...
    Of course I'm a fabulous BITCH!

    BUT OF COURSE!

    This blog of yours has now become my guilty pleasure, and we must spread the word on some of these great celeb photos you post.
    Zoë said...
    i think i've just wet myself

    jk

    i have a huge dopey smile on my face right now, you've made my day!

    thanks sweetie :D

    xoxo

Post a Comment