Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Love Or Hate



My friend loves this look on Paris Hilton. I think she looks like a cheap hooker. Not even the high class ones that get an ad in the Thrifty Nickel. He thinks it's just because I don't like Paris. I think it's just too much. Between the red lips, the gloves, the headband and the Benji Madden ring, it's just blah all over. The shoes are cute, that's about all I can give.

What do you think? This is also a design by Paris's sister, Nicky Hilton for her Nicholai collection.

5 Comments:

  1. The Ex said...
    Too costumey. Can she do nothing in moderation?
    WAT said...
    This is my new favorite blog. Thanks for posting such cool stuff!

    PARIS HILTON LOOKS GOOD AS A CHEAP HOOKER 'CAUSE SHE PRETTY MUCH IS ONE.

    So much for "being changed" by her time spent in jail.
    Katelin said...
    I kind of like it, granted the top sort of reminds me of a dominatrix, haha.
    molly said...
    doesnt even matter what it is....if its associated with paris hilton in any way, im going to have to give it a "hate"
    WendyB said...
    It's a hot mess!

Post a Comment