Friday, March 7, 2008

Fish Shoes



As a reader of Wendy Brandes's blog, I know of her fascination with Fish Shoes. Well, when I was unpacking my books I found my little big book on Shoes. The book, which was written by Linda O'Keeffe, is mostly pictures and some backstory on different kind of shoes throughout the centuries. While I was casually flipping through it I found the above picture of a Fish Shoe, and thought Wendy might find it interesting.

As well as the Fish Shoe, I found a Giraffe Shoe:


which in my opinion isn't as fabulous as the fish, and my personal favorites, the Penis Shoe:

and the French Maid Shoe:

I really want the French Maid shoe. That bow in the back, which Wendy is also a fan of, does it for me.

5 Comments:

  1. geri hirsch said...
    wow! these shoes are like art!
    WendyB said...
    The giraffe shoe made me laugh out loud! That is hilarious!! I might like it better than the fish and that's saying a lot. People would FREAK OUT over those.
    B said...
    They are like art! Esepcially the penis shoe. Why do I "kinda want it"?
    Emma said...
    i love them they are art the Penis Shoe looks like mickey mouse to me =/
    The Ex said...
    Can I just say? I don't think the penis shoe looks much like any penis I've ever seen!

Post a Comment