Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank God



Thank god for the nipple slip! Jordan was starting to become boring and I was starting to fall into depression. I mean, Jordan boring?!?! Don't even get me started on her wanting to take out her implants and make them smaller again. Ugh, she's killing me.

But now she's come back and popped a nipple out, just for old-time's sake, I'm guessing. Sigh. Everytime I think I'm done with her, she does something to pull me back in.

Here's more of Katie Price signing copies of her book looking as tacky fabulous as ever.

P.S. - Click the pic above to get the uncensored effect.

2 Comments:

  1. Katelin said...
    Oh Jordan, you truly are a classy lady.
    WendyB said...
    Jordan is so over. You need to switch your love to Coco, who never disappoints.

Post a Comment