Friday, February 29, 2008

I Have A Story To Tell



While I was moving my dog was really nervous and didn't like that I was moving the furniture and just acting like the overgrown chicken that she is. Anyway, as I was packing she was sitting next to me and I decided to cut up a black garbage bag and tie it around her neck so it looked like a cape. She loved it.

Why the story? Because that "cape" looks very similar to Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud's dress. Except my bitch knows how to work that shit out. She walks around in that cape as if it was high fashion. I still love Sarah, though. Anyone who matches their lipstick to their shoes is fabulous in my book..

Here's more of Sarah at the Cystic Fibrosis Trust gala dinner in London.

1 Comment:

  1. Julie Q said...
    i wish my dog would let me dress him up!!!

Post a Comment