Wednesday, February 6, 2008



I know I'm late with this but whatever, I've been busy. Paula Abdul "performed" her new single Dance Like There's No Tomorrow for the Super Bowl this past weekend. The "performance" was pretaped and she lip-synched.

Ok, as a former Paula Abdul fan (don't judge, I was like a kid and she was my goddess) I admit that I wasn't at all excited for this. I mean, it's been years and she's seriously insane now. And I'm glad that I wasn't excited because I would've been dissapointed. First of all she didn't sing. And second of all, she didn't dance. She just kind of glided across the stage posing and miming. Isn't the song called Dance Like There's No Tomorrow. She should've called it Pose Like There's No Tomorrow. But then Tyra would probably sue because she has that shit copyrighted for her next single.

1 Comment:

  1. The Ex said...
    What. The. Hell. Is all I'm going to say. The whole thing is really ridiculous.

Post a Comment