Wednesday, February 6, 2008



Christina Aguilera made her first big public appearance after giving birth to her son Max at the DVD signing for her Back to Basics Live and Down Under DVD. I seriously need to own this. I didn't get to see this show live and it looks pretty amazing.

And is it seriously necessary to point out that she's wearing too much makeup? Yes it grosses me out, but eh, I'm used to it. She'll never wipe that shit off. Hell, at this point I'm pretty sure it'll take months to wash her face clean. But she looks pretty damn good for just popping out a kid a couple of weeks.

1 Comment:

  1. Julie Q said...
    the too much makeup thing is totally her style (plus you appreciate her more when she goes the natural route-- like once a year)

    she looks awesome post baby!

Post a Comment