Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still Do. Not. Want!



Oh, god nooooooooooo!!!!!

When is Heidi Montag going to realise she's not hot. Ok, I take that back, her body's alright (minus the outrageous implants) but she in no way should be doing that. I get she was just trying to lay down but still. And don't even get me started on these:






Haha, I love the last one where Spencer is ~flexing~.

These two were "caught" frolicking around on the beach in Mexico. I know there American citizens and all, but can we deport them somewhere else? I don't know, Cuba perhaps. Or Venezuela. I would love to see what Hugo Chavez has to say about them.

3 Comments:

  1. Julie Q said...
    that just reminds me of "Along Came Polly" when his friend hired the cameramen to tape his "E! True Hollywood story" even though it wasn't real!
    Katelin said...
    Haha, well said Julie. These pics just make me gag.
    Unknown said...
    She's such an attention hogger... gah. Those Hills girls.

Post a Comment