Sunday, January 13, 2008



This is the new video by Christina Aguilera for her song "Save Me From Myself". I really love that song, it's probably one of my faves on that entire album and the video is just as beautiful. She looks so pretty in it, just natural and without all that makeup.

Christina posted the video on her website with this little message:

"Dear fans,

Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world.

In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song "Save Me From Myself" off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!

Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!

Please download and enjoy...

With all my love,

Christina"

Also, she posted her baby's name on the website and it is Max Liron Bratman. Max was born at 6lbs 12oz on January 12th. I like Max, it's a cute name. But Liron? Maybe there's something behind it.

Congratulations Christina!

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment