Tuesday, January 29, 2008



The final set of pictures have been released for Disney's Year of a Million Dreams campaign, featuring celebrities as popular Disney characters. I've liked most of them so far, but my fave has been Rachel Weisz as Snow White. Check out all of the pictures, after the jump!



Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella


Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett as The March Hare and Oliver Platt as The Mad Hatter


David Beckham as Prince Phillip


Julie Andrews as The Blue Fairy and Abigail Breslin as a Fairy-In-Training


Rachel Weisz as Snow White


Roger Federer as King Arthur


Giselle Bundchen as Wendy, Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan and Tina Fey as Tinkerbell


Jennifer Lopez as Princess Jasmin and Marc Anthony as Aladdin


Whoopi Goldberg as Genie


Jessica Biel as Pocahontas


And because I was bored and I've got mad photoshopping skills, I photoshopped Whoopi and Jellotore's pictures together, I'm guessing the way it's supposed to be.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    JELLOTORE! LMAO! I almost wet my Perla's. Whoopi looks crazy!

Post a Comment