Friday, January 11, 2008

Creepy Love



I know I'm late with this but it still baffles me so I'm posting. Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia put all of the rumors to rest by "declaring" their love for each other. The two were spotted while on vacation over the holidays visiting Hayden's family showing off their creepy love. I'm sorry, but he's 30. I get that some people that are 18 can date someone twelve years older and the relationship is perfect, but it creeps me out. It's like ew, he knew her when she was 16 and she wasn't that much different, was he digging her then too?

I know, this comes from a small place of jealousy because, hello! Milo's all kinds of gorgeous. But after this I just kind of find him creepy. It's not the age difference that bothers me so much as the fact that she's so young, know what I mean. I, being 24, have dated guys a lot older than me. But I think there's a world of difference between someone who's 18 and someone who's 24, even 21 for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment