Friday, December 21, 2007

Bye Bye Borat



Sacha Baron Cohen has retired both of his famous characters, Borat and Ali G. He has decided to put it to rest because everyone knows it's fake and it stops being funny.

"When I was being Ali G and Borat I was in character sometimes 14 hours a day and I came to love them, so admitting I am never going to play them again is quite a sad thing. It is like saying goodbye to a loved one. It is hard, and the problem with success, although it's fantastic, is that every new person who sees the Borat movie is one less person I `get' with Borat again, so it's a kind of self-defeating form, really."

I figured it was going to happen eventually. It sucks because that movie was hilarious and the HBO show was even funnier. But I can't wait to see the upcoming Bruno movie he's going to be filming.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment