Monday, November 5, 2007



Sarah Jessica Parker has responded to Maxim Magazine's Unsexiest Woman Alive poll, where she was found the unsexiest, followed by Amy Winehouse, Sandra Oh, Madonna and Britney Spears. Sarah has responded, laughing off the pole.

"What they don't know is that one day I'll wake up fat. But I'll still be happy, just like I am now.

"I believe in the old 'sticks and stones' philosophy, so frankly their words don't come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don't think I'm sexy.

"I don't think I am, either."

Good for you! I think you're sexy, Sarah. Not in the Adriana Lima kind of way, but you're definitely not the unsexiest woman alive. Have they not seen an episode of The View? I mean, how in the hell is SJP unsexier than Star Jones?

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment