Friday, November 2, 2007



Awe, this makes me blush. So whoever hates the cheese, skip this post. I want to thank all of the blogs and sites that have linked to mine. I really appreciate the love. I've been doing this for about three months now and have had fun, so it's nice when people give little shout outs, especially from sites that I love myself.
So thank you, to the fabulous Julie Q at the JQ Lounge, Katelin at Gorgeous Footsteps In The Sand, Head on Relief, and M.K. over at Dlisted. I've been reading that site since pretty much its inception, so it's nice to see the props. Love you guys!!!

Also, thanks to Molly at Ashcan Rantings and William Shakespeare for the shoutout. That means a lot, so thank you!

If any of my readers has a blog and wants me to link or has linked to me, please let me know so I can add y'all to my blogroll!

P.S. - The dog is now trying to fuck my t.v. up because there are squirrels all over animal planet, now.

2 Comments:

  1. Julie Q said...
    Love right back at you Lipstick Bitches!!! Keep up the rockin' posts!
    Katelin said...
    Aw thanks for the shout out! Love your site! And as Julie said, keep up the oh so rockin posts! :)

Post a Comment