Sunday, November 4, 2007

Preggers!



Cate Blanchett has anounced that she is four months pregnant. Cate was asked if she was pregnant during the Sydney premiere of Elizabeth: The Golden Age and replied that she was but didn't know if it was a boy or girl yet.

"Yes, I am. You know more than me. It's early days yet. It's due in April."

Bravo, Cate! Unlike those (::cough::jello::cough::) who try to gain more press by hiding the (obvious) fact, Cate outright admits it, squashing speculation because she doesn't need to rely on rumors and "is she or isn't she" magazine covers for attention because she actually has talent.

Just sayin'.

Here's more of Cate and that horrible dress at the premiere. I love her, don't get me wrong but that dress has got to be burned.



Source

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    **cough "true that" cough**

    you are too funny...I really love your blog..

Post a Comment