Thursday, November 8, 2007

Post Script:





What is that tattooed on the back of her neck? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Ugh, I have a tattoo on the back of my neck of what was supposed to be a butterfly. Shut up, I was drunk and my cousin, who went with me when I got it, was a bitch and didn't tell me the asshole tattoo artist didn't center it and now it's slightly off and doesn't even really resemble a butterfly.

Update:Someone (anonymous) posted that the tattoo seems to be one of those that are the same upside down as they are right-side up and is NINE. I totally tilted my head upside down to see it and they're right! Thanks! Whoever you are! lol

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    It looks like one of those tattoo's that are the same upside-down as they are rightside-up. I think it says NINE.
    Anonymous said...
    Jesus...good eye anon.

Post a Comment