Wednesday, November 7, 2007



Spencer's got a sex tape, y'all! According to the National Enquirer, Spencer Pratt filmed some raunchy nastiness while he was on vacation in Brazil. A source tells the rag that Spencer and his friends filmed themselves having sex with some Brazilian ladies and tried to get an editor in California to edit the tape so he can release it himself on the DL (down-low) and say it was stolen.

Spencer denies it, telling Us magazine that he was there for jujitsu not vajayjay.

“I was never on camera, and there is no sex tape. However, I did go to Brazil three years ago to film a jujitsu tournament for a documentary.”

Part of me is praying to god that this isn't true, just to spare me from future nightmares, but part of me is hoping it is true, since he was probably the one who spread the Lauren and Jason sex tape rumor. Karma?

That being said, most of me thinks this is all bullshit because Spencer hasn't had any press lately. We all know he totally calls the magazines, leaking stories true or false. The real question here is if he tries to disguise his voice.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment