Thursday, November 29, 2007



Brad Pitt claims he will no longer do any nude scenes in his movies and will probably stop doing movies altogether. He blames the kids, but I know the truth. Angie didn't want her piece showing off the goods to hotter hos.

"I don't want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films. I can't see any more nude scenes [in my career.]

"I figure I've got very few films left. Who knows how many I'll get to do now, so I want to do something I'm interested in. Otherwise, I don't want to bother. I think it's a younger person's game."

Ugh, I never thought I'd say this but I wish he were still with Jen. Even though she looks like an uptight cow, she at least let him own his testicles and didn't keep them in a jar on the high shelf like you know Angie does.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment