Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Flangeheads?



More members of Dog's family have come out to say how much of a racist Dog really is. In various interviews with the National Enquirer, relatives and friends recount the extent of Dog's anger with other races. First up, his ex-wife and mother to Tucker and Baby Lyssa, Lyssa Chapman.

"I think Dog is a racist — no question," said Dog's former wife Lyssa Chapman. Lyssa was married to the fallen Dog the Bounty Hunter star from 1982-1991 and is the mother of three of his children, including Tucker, whose relationship with a black woman prompted Dog's venomous rant.

"He ran down every single minority group when I was with him, and n---er was a daily word for him," Lyssa told The NATIONAL ENQUIRER. "He called Mexican people 'beaners' or 'wetbacks' and Asian people 'flangeheads.'

"I would tell him not to talk that way in front of our kids, but he just ignored me."

Lyssa recalled an incident in Denver in which she says Dog lashed out at an interracial couple in a grocery store.

"Dog said to the woman, 'I know that's got to be your pimp! I know you wouldn't be f-----g him if you weren't getting paid!'

"They were husband and wife, but when the man started to object, Dog just went crazy, screaming at him, 'I'll kick your ass.'"

Wait, what's a flangehead? Seriously. Ok, let me google...yeah, still nothing. The only thing I came up with is Sailor Speak for engine men. Whatever. Why am I looking up derogatory words? Back to Dog.

Read what the rest had to say, after the jump.

Source


Next up is his former co-worker and former bonds agent, Peggy Munoz.

"Dog said, 'I don't like to bond out n----rs because they don't have any money and I have trouble collecting on them.

"'And I don't like to bond out Mexicans because, well, they just run.'"

Yet he goes into Mexico to capture criminals? Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with what he did with Andrew Luster, capturing convicted rapists is a-OK by me, but still.

Up next is his former step-daughter Nicole Gillespie. Nicole's mom Tawnee was married to Dog.

"My mother was half-Mexican, and if they fought, Dog would call her a 'dirty spic whore' and a 'dirty Mexican slut,'" said Nicole.

"I remember playing rap music at the house and he would shout, 'Turn that n....r s..t off my radio!'

"I don't think he likes gay people either, and he's always using the words 'queer' or 'faggot.'

"That's what he taught his kids was the right way to talk. When they got older, they had to un-learn the racism that Dog taught them. It's sick. It's like a disease, and it spreads."

And finally, an ex girlfriend Gina Mederios has come out and supports the claim made by the others.

"I think Dog's a racist, no question. He used the word n....r all the time around the house. I wouldn't allow him to say it around me, because I wasn't raised that way."

I'm sorry, I used to be a fan of his and his show, but this guy needs to be done. Now he's making rounds in the apology tour, and I'm not buying it. He cries in almost every episode of that show, so I'm not going to believe a "teary" apology, either. Yes, he has done good things but that all seemed to be a facade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment