Thursday, November 8, 2007

Enrique On ANTM



So I spent all morning using my "hacking" skills to get the Enrique Iglesias video from the website and download it so I can upload it on to YouTube, and failed. Oh, the pain.

I don't know why, but it's not letting me save it when it usually does. Anyways, to watch the video with the girls click here. As soon as I find a way to upload it, I'll post it that way y'all can embed it onto your sites and myspace profiles.

Above is the video, which was released months ago, sans the ANTM girls.

Thanks for posting the link to the video, Molly!

2 Comments:

  1. molly said...
    youre very welcome :)
    thanks for the shoutout
    Katelin said...
    ah thanks for posting this! i missed the first half of the show and really wanted to see the whole thing, haha.

Post a Comment