Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'll Pass



Jello has introduced a new perfume called Deseo. I'm guessing this is being targeted to the latino crowd since the name means desire in spanish. Sigh. Don't use your people, Jello. We're not that guilable.

I remember when Glow came out and that shit smelled so stank. It reminded me of Raid. And of course it was all over magazines, which meant they reaked like that crap too.

"I have a lot of synergy happening in my life right now that is taking me back to my roots and to everything that I'm about and how I was raised," said Lopez. "This is what I really find my heart is into. It's the first time I have decided to use a Spanish word for one of our fragrances. We really look at where I am at in my life and what is important to me at that time. But the one thing that we have always concentrated on from the beginning is to be as truthful as we can."

What the fuck is she talking about? Bitch barely even knows how to speak spanish, and the little she does know comes from learning it on the set of Selena. And this is the same truthfullness that said she wasn't pregnant a month or so ago when it was obvious that she was? Ugh, I'm done.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment