Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Call A Boycott



So yesterday I was out with my mother and I started singing a song. I tend to sing outloud so it wasn't a big thing until I realized that I was singing Gimme More by Britney Spears. I don't really listen to her songs so why the hell did I know every single word to that GD song? Ugh.

Anyways, since I sunk to a new low by paying to download the Brit-tit video to that song, I am going to compile all the Brit-tit news from the past two days in one post. I can't take anymore Britney!

Britney missed her first supervised visit with her kids on Thursday. They were supposed to meet with her at her home but according to Britney, she didn't hear the intercom when they tried to buzz into her house because the intercom wasn't working. Right.

The night before, “She checked into the Beverly Wilshire hotel. But early that morning, she realized it wouldn’t be right to have her first visit with the boys in a hotel. She needed to see them at home, with their things around them,” says the insider.

“She and Alli [Sims] headed to Brit’s Malibu house. They went to sleep as soon as they got there. Brit was up in plenty of time to prepare for the boys’ visit at 10 a.m.

“But she waited, and waited, and they didn’t show up. Alli’s cellphone rang, and it was Kevin [Federline’s] people, saying that the boys were going back to Kevin because she hadn’t answered the intercom at the gate!

“Brit didn’t realize the intercom wasn’t working. She begged them to bring the boys back. But they wouldn’t. She was devastated that they wouldn’t turn around.”

What the fuck ever. First of all, if you've got a house why do you keep checking in and out of hotels in the same area? Second of all, if you haven't seen your kids in a couple of days then why aren't you at the door waiting for them to arrive. Or at least call if you don't see them show up by 10:01?

Speaking of her babies, Kevin Federline is going to be recieving around $58,000 in child support a month and if he gets sole custody he's said to be recieving $77,000, according to her reported $700,000 a month income. That crazy bitch almost makes a million dollars a month!!!

And finally, Lynn and Jaime Lynn Spears flew out from Kentucky to be with Britney in California.

Hopefully Lynn helps Brit-tit get it together for the kids.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment