Friday, October 5, 2007



The most beautiful creature on this planet graced us with her presence at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors yesterday. Sigh. Why do I have an obsession with breasts?

Here's Coco and the rest of the gang at VH1 Hip Hop Honors yesterday:


Bow Wow
Wow did he grow up. I always thought he wouldn't grow up to be hot. Damn, now I feel like a perv again.


Busta Rhymes
Ew, he got busted. I never thought he was hot but he used to be fit. Now just fat. Busta Gut more like it.


Ciara
I still think she's a hermie.


Coco-T
My heart sings.






Eve
I miss her. I hate that her album was pushed back.


LL Cool J
Isn't he like forty something now? He still looks soo effing hot. Lick those lips, baby.


Melle Mel
Who is he and why haven't I fucked him yet?


Nick Cannon
Ew.


Salt -n- Pepa
OMG my friends and I totally did their song, What A Man for Karaoke Night at my high school. I got skills, bitches.


Tracy Morgan
I'm glad to see him still with the ankle monitoring bracelet. He cracks me up on Stern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment